I can’t help it – I am a fan of ‘pop culture’. Tarantino’s “Pulp Fiction” came at a pinnacle in my life having changed direction professionally speaking and had spent time with like minded people – Good days!
The Big Kahuna Burger and the talk of burgers feature in the 2nd act of the film. Tonight I wanted to create a healthy burger because I haven’t had one for quite a while and reading the SYN lists I dread to think what else is in the chain bought versions. Time to make my own.
- 325g minced beef 5% less fat
- 2tbsp leaf Coriander
- 2tsp smoked Paprika
- 1 medium onion
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 “Babybel” Light cheeses
- Place the beef, onion, herbs & spices into a food processor.
- Crack the egg in the processor bowl and blitz until you have a paste.
- Divide into 3 equal amounts approx 150g each.
- Roll the pate with your hands and flatten making a depression in the centre wrap the cheese around it.
- Cook cowboy style on a medium heat skillet approx 8 minutes a side
[hit_count]Tags: Burger, Low-fat, No Guilt, SYN Free, Temptation