Looking for a light and tasty alternative to the stodgy weekend breakfast or brunch? Try my Ketone friendly muffins.
- 2 eggs per person
- thinly diced tomato minus seeds
- diced lean Ham
- thinly chopped spring onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Line a deep muffin tray with Fry-Light
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl
- Fill the muffin tray with ham
- Add the Parsley, Salt, Pepper & Tomato to the eggs and combine
- Spoon the egg mix into the muffin tray covering the ham
- Bake in a preheated oven 200C for 25 to 30 minutes until risen and slightly brown.
- Use a butter knife to gently ease around each muffin before upending onto a plate.
Serve immediately with seeded whole meal toast and some broiled mushrooms. Delish!